Is this blog inspiring?

Followers

During the summer I had experienced some terrible neck and back pain as well as some numbness on my right arm. Dr. Retsagi sent me to an orthopedic doctor who performed an EMG and nerve conduction study. The results were radiculopathy, which is similar to a pinched nerve usually located in the lower back and neck area. The doctors could not tell me if it developed because of the immobilization of the neck during the rehabilitation after surgery, although it seems to be the case since the symptoms came then. October and November were busy times bouncing around to physical therapy, the social worker, and other doctor appointments; as well as trying to emerge out of hypo. I felt better, a little bit more energy each day and getting adjusted to the school, work, family, boyfriend, friends schedule. My boyfriend and I both stressed about circumstances take a trip on a big old roller-coaster ride that nearly ends an eight-year relationship built with so much hard work and love. Christmas is depressing until he takes me Christmas shopping for my family. It was not about the gifts but about the love I put into getting things for others. I receive my final grades on papers and it is not the grades that matter but the comments made by the instructors. I wish they knew how much I needed to feel like my input was valuable. I am so hard on myself and I know it is something I will struggle with for life. Cancer made me reevaluate things. Luckily, I adjust well to change. I am so ready to say goodbye to 2009!

0 comments: